Sonali Bank (UK) Ltd.
Subsidiary in United Kingdom
A subsidiary money remitting company under the name of "Sonali Trade and Finance (U.K.) Limited" was incorporated under the U.K. Companies Act 1985 on 30 June. 1999. Subsequently the company was allowed to start functioning as a Bank from 7 December, 2001 (the operational activities started on 10 December, 2001) by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) of U.K. changing its name as Sonali Bank (U.K.) Ltd. 51 percent share capital of the company is held by the People's Republic of Bangladesh and the remaining 49 percent by Sonali Bank Limited.

CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Md. M. Sarwar Hossain

Chief Executive Officer
Sonali Bank (UK) Ltd.
29-33 Osborn Street,
London E1 6TD, U.K.
Phone: 00-44-(0)20-7877-8200 (Switch board)
:00-44-(0)20-7877-8231 (Direct)
Fax:00-44-(0)20-7377-9924
E-mail: sarwar.hossain@sonali-bank.co.uk

London Main Branch
Tauhidul Islam
Manager
Sonali Bank (UK) Ltd.
London Main Branch
29-33 Osborn Street,
London E1 6TD, U.K.
Phone :00-44-(0)20-7877-8200(Switch board)
:00-44-(0)20-7877-8219(Direct)
Fax:00-44-(0)20-7375-3648
E-mail :tauhidul.islam@sonali-bank.co.uk

 

Birmingham branch
Iqbal Ahmed Chowdhury
Manager
Sonali Bank (UK) Ltd.
Birmingham Branch
380 Coventry Road
Small Heath
Birmingham B10 0UF, U.K.
Phone: 00-44-(0)20-7877-8200 (Switch Board)
: 00-44-(0)121-772-7240 (Direct)
Fax: 00-44-(0)121-772-8823
Email:birmingham@sonali-bank.co.uk
:iqbal.choudhury@sonali-bank.co.uk